Metop-C/ASCAT data will be distributed from May 30, 2023 for SATAID software. SATAID ver.126.96.36.199a became available for receiving Metop-C/ASCAT data. The latest application is available from the WIS portal site.
Main changes (May 24, 2023, SATAID ver.188.8.131.52a)
- Modified the script (Get_WIS_V2.vbs) and INI files (GMSLPD.INI, gmslpd03.ini, …, gmslpd48.ini) to display Metop-C/ASCAT data.
- Update curl to the latest version (ver.8.0.1).
All related information and a download link to the latest version of the SATAID program are provided via the SATAID service on the WIS portal – GISC Tokyo website.
Please update the application in accordance with the steps below.
- Download “SATAID_data_download_tool_ver3301a.zip” from the website.
- Decompress the zip file and copy/move the folder or files to the desired location. The changes are the files, (Get_WIS_V2.vbs), (GMSLPD.INI), (gmslpd03.ini), …, (gmslpd48.ini) and the folder (curl).
- Replacing the INI files initializes your settings, so Metop-C/ASCAT data can be displayed by modifying the INI file according to the attached file.
- When starting the file (Sataid_loop_V2.hta) you may be asked for security confirmation, so select [Yes].